Thursday, July 28, 2016

Not a lot going on around our neck of the woods, it will reach over a hundred in the garden, shortly, as it has for the past few days and will be in the near future.
Our water bill doubles and then some during this time of the year, however, it is worth it to get good, fresh vegetables that you know were not exposed to a bunch of pesticides – at least not from us.
Burritos for lunch and then my favorite sandwich for tonight, good to have nice fresh and TASTY tomatoes!
Romans 1:8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.
While I am not overly concerned about what people think of me, I think it is important that they recognize that I am a follower of Jesus Christ.
I know that some look at me in derision because of my faith; others question it and a few accept and have the same faith.
I am not perfect, a fact that my family and many friends can attest to – however, I do love the Lord.  I do have faith in Him.
I just need to show that in ALL my dealings with people and circumstances.
Not be so impatient or judgmental.
Not be slow to react when given the opportunity to share my faith.
To be more dependable for those that need a lift in spirit and help them.
All of which means I am not as close to Christ as I should be.
Later, Art :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment