Friday, September 13, 2013

Psalm 143:10


Psalm 143:10  
Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.

I look at long time Christians who have been consistent in their walk, thinking, “I would like to be like that.”  However, it is not something that comes all at once, at least not for me.  I have a long ways to go, humility, patience, calm, wisdom and so many other things just keep escaping me.  Not something to be proud of for sure.
Sometimes I forget it doesn’t come naturally for most of us, it comes with experience (good and bad;) it comes with an open heart, willing to ask for God’s guidance, recognizing who we are asking and then following Him, not questioning Him; obeying Him, not arguing with Him.  Turning our thoughts and hearts over to Him helps us to learn from Him and just as importantly, we do a better job of representing and serving Him. 
~ From the Columbia River Gorgeous

No comments:

Post a Comment