Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Psalm 121:1-3  I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
2 My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.
3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.

I am having one of those days that it would seem better to have slept through than raise up.  Yet, I know that God is there for me.
I look out the window and see the hills of Cherry Heights and these verses come to mind.
We are here but for a time, some of it is difficult, some of it is fantastic, but all of it is the result of a God who created the earth and has dominion over our lives.
No matter how we may feel, we can be comforted with the knowledge that God knows.  That He doesn’t dwell in feelings, but in His Word.  His Word says He is our fortress and our rock.
While our bodies may give us discomfort, our soul shall sail to the highest as we praise and trust in Him.
Psalm 73:26  My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.
Later, Art :-)
From the ColumbiaRiverGorgeous
May Our Good Lord Bless and Keep YOU....’til we meet again

No comments:

Post a Comment