Sunday, September 18, 2016

Interesting couple of years.  Last few weeks following in line, sort of, with everything else.
I had a deadly bacteria in my intestinal track that could have done grave damage.  There was a good reason for the haz-mat suits the nurses and aides used.
Got rid of it through antibiotics and the under the watchful eye of the people at MCMC I improved and was released.
Still trying to get some balance in my system so while I appear to be out of the woods, I just have to get back to a regular process – it is coming slowly but surely.
Isaiah 55:8-9 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
The last couple three years have been challenging times for me, physically. 
However, I never ask, why.  I will ask how and what can I do to treat or prevent the problem(s) from reoccurring – because there is usually a medical remedy.
But, I never ask, Why?
First of all, He knows why I am going through anything I go through.  If He has allowed this to happen to me, there is a reason for it that will, if I trust in Him, will be used for HIS glory.
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
I believe that, yes, there are times I struggle with it, especially when in pain and losing focus, but I know that He directs my path and will guide me through it all.
I know He is with me at all times.  There are times I may not ‘feel’ His presence, but that doesn’t mean He isn’t there.
It is like a small child lying in bed asleep with the parent looking over him from above and saying a prayer for his safe keeping, the child may not feel the presence of the parent, but he is there none the less.
Mathew 28:20 ....and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
What a wonderful promise we have from our God!
Later, Art :-)

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful promise we have from our God! Amen, amen.

    prayers and well wishes ..get well soon.:>))

    ReplyDelete